We are experts in specialist roof repairs and replacement, and lead work for all types of grade 1 and 2 listed and conservation area private homes, local manor houses, colleges, churches, town halls and other historic buildings and general domestic properties.
With advice from roofing experts with over 25 years of skill and experience working with old buildings and all types of traditional roof materials including slate, stone and tiles.
We can carefully match your existing roof covering type colour and finish to carry out what are often invisible repairs, or in the case of more major work, we can carefully remove your existing roof covering and salvage all the reusable elements before replacing them using traditional methods and materials.
We can also offer expert advice expert in all types of complicated lead work including complex flat roofs, valleys and flashing.
- Roof refurbishments and replacement
- Flat, tiled and slated roofing
- Felt and single-ply roofing
- Steel box profile roofing and cladding
- Complete roof and gutter facilities management service
- Water extraction from roofs
- Green roofing
- UPVC gutters, fascias & soffits.
- Roof cleaning and maintenance
- General repairs and restoration
- Storm damage and emergency repairs
- Lead work. More.
- Chimney repairs and re-pointing
- Gutter cleaning, repairs and replacement
- Insurance approved contractors
Make sure you choose a builder or roofing contractor that has the necessary qualifications and insurance for the job. For example…
Full Public Liability Insurance, HSA compliant, CIS and CITB registered. Member of Federation of Master Builders
Storm damage, missing tiles or leaking roof. Visit here to find an emergency contactor near you
See more from Cocoon Your Home