How To Remove Coffee Stains
When you get out of bed in the early morning, a cup of tea or coffee is likely to be the only thing that provides you with the energy to face the brand-new day. Sadly, while you are still dragging yourself around your house, attempting to get prepared for work, or take the children the school, it is possible that you may spill your cup of coffee, even before you have had a single sip.
If you do spill your morning cuppa, do not worry. Even if you have a light coloured carpet, you can still eliminate coffee stains from your carpeting.
Hire a professional carpet cleaning company
To save yourself a lot of effort and time, you can always hire a professional carpet cleaning company who are highly experienced and can provide superior cleaning services to your home or business that is quick and effective. Statewide Carpet Cleaners are the best carpet cleaning company in Adelaide and do exactly that. Contact them here for further information.
To do it yourself simply follow the carpet cleaning tip below and you will then understand the best way to begin getting rid of unsightly coffee stains from your precious carpets. This stain removal tip will work equally as well on tea stains!
- In order to remove coffee stains from your carpet, it is worth trying the following DIY carpet cleaning tip:
- Mix a quarter cup of white vinegar with a tablespoon of detergent
- Spray the solution onto the stain and leave for approximately 5 minutes
- Blot the stain carefully (do not rub) with a clean white towel to remove the excess moisture
- It is important that any residue remaining is rinsed out with clean water
- Note that it is important to test a small inconspicuous area of your carpet before attempting to remove the stain.
As an alternative the above, you could try the following, slightly different Homemade Carpet Cleaning Recipe, but always remember to test on a small area of carpet first.